- We use fast and cost effective methods to ensure efficient and safe delivery of your order. We constantly review our carriers and our delivery rates to ensure we offer a great delivery service at a competitive price.
- All our items are despatched by a network of carriers including Royal Mail, DHL, Secure Mail (now known as DX Group), TNT & Fed Ex.
- Our current despatch rate is 97% next day delivery, overseas orders are dispatched same day as receipt, but are dependant on courier delivery time, typically 2- 5 days (dependant on region).
- We will do our best to despatch your order the same day, however for guaranteed same day despatch order before 4:30pm
How we calculate our postage costs
The postage charge will vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
Our postage costs start from the following:*
- 1st Class- From £3.25
- Recorded- From £4.25
- Special Delivery- From £9.25
- DHL Next Day- From £8.55
- Hazardous- From £9.35
*Please note that these prices are too used as a guide only and may vary due to the weight and value of your parcel.
Do you accept International Orders ?
Cookson Dental welcomes orders from all over the world, and we currently deal with customers in over 50 countries.
Our delivery methods to International countries include:
- Airmail- From £4.55
- Eire International- From £12.20
- International Registered Post- From £12.20 (Eu from £13.50)
- TNT International- From £17.40
- DHL International- From £12.12
- Fed Ex- From £31.48
International postage prices vary depending on the weight and value of your goods, our online shopping basket always clearly displays the relevant postage options and postage costs for your basket.
How do I return items?
Please return products to: The Dental Returns Department, Cookson Precious Metals, 59 - 83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Include a covering letter stating your account / invoice number, the reason why you are returning i.e. un-required and what action you need i.e. credit and we can organise that for you.
If you are returning an item and you request for another product, then please be aware that a credit will be raised on the returned product. A new order will then be raised for the new product. If you pay for your orders using a credit or debit card, then we will contact you for payment.
- Returned goods will be credited if returned in their original condition, with the original invoice and/ or a covering letter
- Goods accepted for return will be credited at the price on the date of invoice.
- Goods returned for credit that were correctly supplied, may be subject to a handling charge.
- Goods that are cut to your requirements i.e. sheet, wire, chain, etc, may be subject to a handling charge.
- Sorry, but we are unable to cover the cost of return postage except where items are faulty or have been sent in error.
Our on-line shop will highlight any out of stock items / part orders and provide you with three options. Simply choose one of these options as you checkout. The options are as follows:
- I want my items quickly, please deliver all available stock items now, and send the remainder when available (at an additional postage cost.)*
- Please group my items together and deliver all items on a nominate date (when all items are in stock)
- Deliver all available stock, but forget about the balance/out of stock items.
* Please be aware that any items left on back order will be subject to an additional postage cost.
© 2019 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. VAT Registration No. GB161 8062 21. Registered in England no. 2775187. Registered Office: 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ
Tel: 0345 100 1122 or 0121 200 2120 Fax: 0121 212 6456